Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Must Devour's of Spring and Summer 2013


Top Ten Tuesday is an incredibly awesome meme created by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers and readers share their top ten's about all things bookish! Don't be shy......join the fun!

It has been a while since I have posted a Top Ten Tuesday, but I couldn't pass up this week's topic of Spring releases. There are so many amazing books coming out that I just couldn't limit myself to Spring. So my list will consist of books releasing between April 1st and June 30th.

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring and Summer Must Devours

In no particular order.......

Endure (Protector #4) by M.R. Merrick currently there is no release date for this book, but the good news is that we will have the conclusion to this epic series hopefully by summer! I can't wait to find out how author M.R. Merrick ends this series. Though I can be certain I will bawl like a baby at having to say goodbye to Chase and his friends! I know it will be an amazing ride!

The Collector (Dante Walker, #1)The Collector (Dante Walker #1) by Victoria Scott Releases April 2nd and I am absolutely dying to get my hands on Dante. I know most of the blogosphere has either read it or anxiously awaiting it! April can't get here fast enough!

Enchantment (Spellbound, #3)Enchantment (Spellbound #3) by Nikki Jefford the release date for this book is not definite but author Nikki Jefford is looking for an April release! *Squee* this means I am going to get the conclusion of this series soon!

Aurora Sky (Northern Bites Vol. 2) by Nikki Jefford Releases June 27th! The first book in this series brought such a great twist to the vampire hunter story that I can't wait to get my hands on volume 2!

Wings of Nestor (Solus #3) by Devri Walls the release date for this is currently TBA, but I hope it will be soon. I really need to know what happens with Emane, Kiora and Alcander!

Ramphyr (Sagas of Di'Ghon #2) by J. Lawrence currently this book is set to release this April! Which is good new for me because author J. Lawrence left me with so many questions at the end of Inborn!
Inferno (Chronicles of Nick, #4)
The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)Inferno (Chronicles of Nick #4) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Releases April 9th! I am so excited for this book! Nick Gautier is one of my favorite characters and I can't wait to see what's in store for him!

The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa Releases April 30th! After the ending of The Immortal Rules this book is sure to be amazing!

Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)
Taken (Taken #1) by Erin Bowman Releases April 16th! I have to say that the story for this one has me intrigued to say the least!

Taken (Taken, #1)Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins I know I am a little behind in this seems how this book is already released, but I just haven't gotten to it yet. I just need to buckle down and stop pushing reads like this one back! 


Well I have to say that this is looking like an amazing Spring and Summer! I know one thing for certain, with Devour's like these it is sure to be a HAWT season!!!


So, are there any books you can't wait to get your hands on? Or any books you want to read that are already out?



18 comments:

  1. Taken is also on my list too. Though I didn't enjoyed Sweet Evil as much as other people, maybe you'll like it better than me! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jelly,

      Oh no, I hope I enjoy Sweet Evil. I don't normally read books that everyone raves about because I usually don't end up liking them, but I will give it a try!

      Delete
  2. Taken & The Eternity Cure (Taken hasn't been released yet btw!). I can't wait to get those books either! Ooh, Sweet Evil looks really good too! Hope you manage to read all of these books! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samantha,

      I hope I get to read them all too!

      Delete
  3. We have Taken in common! I can't wait for that book either. You have interesting books there. Great list! :)

    Here’s my Top Ten btw! :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Chronicles of Nick yet! *sigh* Go for Sweet Evil, it's entertaining!

    my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria,

      Oh, you really need to start the Chronicles of Nik...one of my favorites!

      Delete
  5. I love the books in your list :D

    New Follower!

    I also LOVE your blog header!

    Here's my Top Ten.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Eternity Cure is on my list too. I can't wait for Taken to be released, I'm really looking forward to reading it.
    Happy Reading!

    My TTT

    Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sabina,

      I can't wait for Taken either, it sounds so different, can't wait to get my hands on it! :)

      Delete
  7. Taken looks really pretty, but I'm sure the story inside isn't pretty as well. Probably action-filled, I hope so! :)
    I can't wait to read Taken.

    Enjoy the books you want to read.

    Nina@J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for the Eternity Cure!!! It's on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *evil laugh echoes from the shadows*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laugh all you want J. Lawrence for soon I will have Ramphyr and victory will be mine!!! :) Until you hold book 3 over my head! ;)Can't wait for this book!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Oooh Taken is popping up on so many lists, I think I'm going to have to go check it out on Goodreads!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Taken is on my list as well! I'm hoping to read it next week since I have an ARC. Oh I am DYING to read The Collector! Dante sounds awesome XD

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Sweet Evil has been sitting on my kindle for a while now, so I know what ya mean! Nice list! My co-blogger is really excited for The Collector!

    Our TTT

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete