Top Ten Tuesday is an incredibly awesome meme created by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers and readers share their top ten's about all things bookish! Don't be shy......join the fun!
I am really excited about this Top Ten Tuesday post! It feels like it has been forever since I have done one and I couldn't be happier with the topic! Now if you have stopped by my TTT posts in the past then you will definitely recognize some of these books from my previous lists! I have some deep rooted love for these books and I would gladly recommend them to anyone who asks!! So here goes nothing, My Top Ten Books I would Recommend the Most!!!
1. The entire Protector Series by M.R. Merrick as soon as I read Exiled (Protector #1) I was hooked and this series cemented a permanent place in my heart. This series gives me everything I love in a story....great characters, great character development, action, comedy, adventure, magic, creatures, and of course an incredible story that I can get completely lost in. Make sure you take the epic journey into M.R. Merrick's incredible imagination! You will not be disappointed! Books in the series: Exiled | Shift | Release
2. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling this is a series I didn't think I would like let alone love, but all it took was picking it up to seal my fate as a never ending Harry Potter fan! I have now read the entire series 7 times and every time I read them I am reminded why this series is one of my favorites! I will carry this series with me until the end of time. This series has it all.....a great story, adventure, mystery, amazing characters, great character development and of course we can't forget magic, lots and lots of magic! J.k. Rowling's world is definitely one you must get to know, if you haven't already! Books in the series: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone | The Chamber of Secrets | The Prisoner of Azkaban | The Goblet of Fire | The Order of the Phoenix | The Half-Blood Prince | The Deathly Hallows
3. The Psion Series by Jacob Gowans I instantly fell in love with this series when I read about Sammy Berhane Jr. and his struggles and his abilities in Psion Beta. This series is so full of action that it reminds of playing a video game! Books in the series: Psion Beta | Psion Gamma | Psion Delta
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen I would recommend this book to anyone! Especially those that are romantics and enjoy stories about what it is like to fall in love!
5. Any book from the Dirk Pitt Adventures by Clive Cussler these books are so amazing and promise to give you great characters, action, adventure, and suspense. Dirk Pitt is a combination of James Bond, Indiana Jones and MacGyver! An absolute must read, all of them! (I would list them here, but there are 21 books in the series!)
6. The Stephanie Plum Series by Janet Evanovich this is another series I didn't think I would like or love. But when I was given a free copy of Hard Eight not only did I read it, but I laughed out loud so many times and so hard that it brought tears to my eyes. The character Stephanie Plum is seriously one of my all time favorite characters!
7. Any book from the Harry Bosch Novels by Michael Connelly Harry Bosch is one of my favorite characters and I have read all of his books. He is a rugged no holds bar Detective in L.A. who will do anything to get to the bottom of the case. Married to his job and putting the bad guys behind bars this series is a must read!
8. Any book in The Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon as soon as I picked up Infinity I was hooked. The story of Nick is incredible! This series is full of comedy, action, suspense, great characters an incredible story, and loads of magic! Books in the series: Infinity | Invincible | Infamous
9. The Eve Duncan Series by Iris Johansen is a great series that will leave you on the edge of your seat, will make you bite your nails in suspense and even make you pull your hair out. They are so full of suspense, mystery and great chemistry, they are absolute must reads!
10. The Just Breathe series by Kendall Grey this series is full of great characters, romance, tons of magic, whales, and gives you a little smut with an incredible story! Books in the series: Inhale | Exhale | Just Breathe
Well there you have it! My list of books I would recommend the most! So, what books would you recommend?