Saturday, March 23, 2013

New Blog Design and a New Blog

If you have ever been to my blog before then it is obvious that it has been through a few changes. And not just in the design aspect. 

And I am really excited about the changes that are happening! Especially the design changes! I mean come on look at it....it is pure awesomeness! It just screams me and I couldn't be more happy with it. 

And I have Rachel from Parajunkee Design to thank for the beauty that you see before you! Seriously there are no words to describe how I feel about this blog. It really is my baby and now it looks like my baby! Thank you Rachel you are so completely amazing, not sure if I will ever be able to find the words to express my appreciation for your work!!! Fabulous, awesome, fantastic, amazing, incredible, beautiful, and  sweet, just don't seem to be enough! So thank you again for your incredible talent and patience in dealing with this design newbie!

Now, I mentioned that there were more changes. And there are. Recently I made the decision to split Consuming Worlds into two blogs, separating my book passion from my food passion. 

It took me a while to come to this decision, I loved having both of my passions under the same blog. It was easy, but I wasn't doing either of my passions justice. In order to keep up with my book passion, my food posts got pushed to the side and I found that I was posting less and less recipes. And that is not what I wanted. 

Of course I could have always posted one book and food thing a day, but that would have been a lot of content for one blog. So, I finally made the decision to split them. So, Consuming Worlds will be dedicated to my book passion.

While my new baby, Culinary Brainchild, will be dedicated to all my culinary creations and passion! Make sure you stop by there as well, because Rachel put her fantastic design touch on that blog too! 

"Devouring worlds, one book and recipe at a time."


5 comments:

  1. OOoh I like it very much!! The colors are very cool--like temp cool in the sense of their shades and what not! Plus it's still rockin cool!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! I still can't stop staring at it!!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Love the design and seems like it matches you as well :D Purple, blue, and pink are all my favorite colors so I am definitely a fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaclyn, it does match me! I couldn't be happier with it!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! Loving the design layout! And the colours! Culinary Brainchild looks beautiful as well. I think I'll try making the Chimichanga's! :)

    ReplyDelete