Friday, March 15, 2013

Feature and Follow #11

8474595901 873f4993f4 Feature & Follow #139



What is Feature and Follow you ask? Why it is this fabulous meme that connects bloggers to other bloggers all while increasing our following. Hosted by two very talented bloggers: Parajunkee and Alison Can Read make sure you join in on the fun and put your name in the linky!

For this weeks Feature and Follow we had a lovely little Activity! The assignment: Tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot or take a picture.

Well friends I am sad to say that I don't have a favorite outdoor reading spot. :( *Hangs head* I know it really is a travesty and one that I really can't amend at the moment. You see I live in an apartment and well there really is no good place to go outside and read! But if I did you better believe it would have trees, and an awesome swing or hammock and lush grass to squish my toes in! 

"Devouring worlds, one book and recipe at a time."

11 comments:

  1. Ahh! I would love to have a swing too!

    New follower via GFC
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! Thank you for stopping by my blog -- I LOVE your layout!!

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got it from Parajunkee...she is awesome!

      Delete
  3. Yay another Danielle! it is the best name of course..right?1 lol
    New GFC Follower. So glad to have found your blog and a new name twin! im looking forward to talking books with you
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is a great name! Looking forward to talking with you too Danielle! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my FF! A swing would be really nice :-) Now following you via GFC.

    Chelsea @ Starbucks & Books Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have a swing or hammock. Alas, I don't have a great reading spot outside either, at least not at my own house.

    New GFC and Twitter follower

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my #1 requirement for apartment shopping was to have a place with a balcony. I got my wish and now i face the parking lots #fail. oh well! Happy Friday!

    trish - my follow friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish,

      My requirement was no upstairs or down stairs neighbors, but we don't have the most relaxing community areas. So for now I just read inside. One day I will have my outdoor spot! Thanks!!

      Delete
  7. Aw, thanks! I'm happy you found it too!! I'm here anytime you want to chat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It'd be lovely to sit in the grass but inside's good too! Especially when there's no place better. Snuggled up in bed is the best ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my FF! =)

    Old Follower

    ReplyDelete