So prepare yourselves to hear more than you ever wanted to know about Yell...me ;)
1. I am weird. (I know not a secret)
2. I lived in Germany the first 6 years of my life, no I was not born there.
3. I like to draw, but that doesn't mean I'm any good.
4. I am a HUGE procrastinator. (Those that know me can stop laughing, yes I know this is a huge understatement)
5. My first job was as a stone setter (putting stones in jewelry) I was 16
6. I'm shy.....really (stop laughing)
7. I always said I would never get married or have kids (yea, never say never. Lesson learned.)
8. Mountain Dew is my largest vice. I swear that stuff runs in my veins. Give me one and I will be your friend for life.
9. I am a bit of a smarty pants. (*stares at friends* I can still hear you laughing)
10. I swore I would never be a baker. (yea so eating my words)
11. I was published in the 8th grade.
12. I used to have a fascination with all things martial arts. (no I never did any)
13. My favorite childhood movies were The Labyrinth and Top Gun. I knew every word.
14. I am a sap.
15. My best friend Rebecca and I designed our own line of jeans and Dude Ranch.
And now for the 7 was I assigned yesterday....and as my friend Lou over at Relaxed Reads so kindly reminded me, they have to be different than my first 15. So here it goes. *takes deep breath*
1. I never wanted to be a teacher. (Yea I know, I know, never say never. That never thing keeps rearing its ugly head. Maybe I should try some reverse psychology on it...*closes eyes* I will never be a millionaire! *opens eyes* Nope! Oh well, worth a shot)
2. My husband and I were only dating for about 3 weeks before he proposed. (yes we are still together)
3. My favorite Christmas treat is Lebkuchen. (An awesome German cookie)
4. I ran Track and Cross Country in High School. (I probably couldn't run to the end of the street without dying now)
5. I wanted to be a wildlife zoologist when I grew up. (I'm raising 5 boys, that counts right?!)
6. Technology hates me. (Seriously, you laugh but it's true)
7. My dream car is a 1967 Stingray Corvette! (Dream a Little Dream)
So there you have it, 22 facts about me. Want to share any of yours??