Monday, May 20, 2013

Top Ten Favorite Book Covers of Books I've Read





Top Ten Tuesday is an incredibly awesome meme created by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers and readers share their top ten's about all things bookish! Don't be shy......join the fun!

Wow, it has been forever since I have participated in a Top Ten Tuesday! I have missed it so much. This week my schedule is finally clear so I am going to participate!! YAY! 

So, here goes nothing, my Top Ten Favorite Book Covers I've Read, in order, more or less!

1. For this first one I am totally going to cheat, because I haven't read the book yet, but it is not for a lack of trying either, but simply because the book isn't out yet. But trust me and believe me when I say that as soon as it releases on June 5, 2013 I will not only buy it, but bury myself away until it is completely devoured.....twice! Just look at this cover and tell me that it is not absolutely amazing, completely magical and totally mystifying. 


Endure (The Protector #4) by M.R. Merrick is not only my favorite cover, but is the book that I am most dying to read! I know you all know what a huge fan of this series I am so I am sure this comes as no surprise! Find the book here: Endure

2-4. Following my number 1, the next 3 should come as no surprise. In typical fashion for me, I have to have the rest of The Protector Series on my list. But below is the order of my cover lust!

Exiled (The Protector, #1) Release (The Protector, #3) Shift (The Protector, #2)

Find this amazing series here: Exiled | Release | Shift


5-7. This next set of covers again is from a series that I am absolutely in love with and naturally I am in love with all the covers. They are all romantic and so full of magic. They all seem to come alive on the page! The Solus Series by Devri Walls are covers that are just as good as the story that awaits you inside. 

Wings of Nestor (Solus, #3) Wings of Arian (Solus, #1) Wings of Tavea (Solus, #2)

Wings of Nestor hopefully releases June 2013, and when it does, you absolutely have to get your hands on it, because it was AMAZING! Find them here: Wings of Nestor | Wings of Arian | Wings of Tavea

8. The next one on my list is an amazing cover, that had me under it's spell from the moment I laid eyes on it. I love all the covers from the series, but this one absolutely takes my breath away and it looks even more amazing in person! 


Make sure you find this magical read here: Entangled

9. This next cover is so amazing that I find it hard to really explain all the things it makes me feel. But what is important here is that it makes me feel, all the feels. This cover is so mesmerizing, I could literally stare at it all day. And let me say that I won a tote bag from the fabulous author Kendall Grey with this incredible cover on it and it is even more incredible up close. I now find myself making excuses to use it!

Exhale (Just Breathe, #2)

Make sure you add it to your TBR here: Exhale

10. For my last cover I am going to give you a cover that is as dark as the story that awaits inside. I love the simplicity of it and that despite this it is so alluring and urges me to open its cover.



If you haven't already started this series then make sure you do so! You can find this book here: Goodreads

So, there you have it......my 10 Favorite Book Covers or more accurately my top 10 cover lusts!!! Of course there are more that I wasn't able to put on the list, but these are the ones that are in the forefront of my mind. That alone earns them a spot on my list! 

What about you? What covers do you lust after???? 

6 comments:

  1. Good choices! Love Matt & Nikki's covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love them too! Seriously some of the best, ever!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these! Adding furiously to my TBR! I love Exhale, as well as Devri and M.R.'s!

    My TTT

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend reading all of these!! Not only are their covers incredibly drool worthy but the stories within are just as amazing!

      Delete
  3. Oooh some dark covers! Very cool.

    CeCe @ Steaming Mug of Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these books. I really like the cover for Entangled. I love those colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete