Saturday, December 21, 2013

Review Pile Reading Challenge Sign Up


As you can see from the lovely button above I am going to participate in this years Review Pile Reading Challenge hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun and Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads

The goal of this challenge is to reduce that ever growing review pile. We all have books that we have been asked to review or that we asked to review and sometimes that pile gets a little out of control, well that is exactly what this challenge is for. To knock it down a book or two. Well hopefully more than that.

This is a year long challenge and it looks like I will be starting the challenge off at the Journeyman level, which is not too bad (11-20 books) but I know that I will get more than that throughout the year. That is just what I am starting with. Yup that's right that's how many books I have on my current review pile. *hangs head in shame* 

But that is exactly why I have signed up for this challenge...to help me conquer those already on my pile and to help keep it at a manageable level. I will change my level if I get more books as needed.

Wish me luck fabulous readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment