Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dying to Devour

I don't do post like this often, okay so I almost never do posts like this, but today I thought it was a necessity. There is this series that I absolutely love. A series that is a lot like playing a video game, it's kick-butt, action packed, but has an amazing story to back it all up. And the author just announced and revealed the cover for the 4th book in the series! To say I'm excited would be a huge understatement!

So today I am going to share the reason for my excitement with all of you and hope that even one of you picks up book #1 Psion Beta (it is totally amazeballs by the way)


BOOSH! Pure mad genius right there ANNNNDDD...the Back


I AM seriously in love! Did you check out that little excerpt at the bottom on the back? Hell to the yes give me this book, and give it to me NOW!!!

Unfortunately I have to wait until December 11, 2013 to get my Sammy fix. 

If you haven't already started this series then I strongly, strongly encourage you to do so. 
Check out all the awesome here: Goodreads | Website | Amazon

2 comments:

  1. I think I actually own the first one and I haven't heard much about it, so I'm thrilled to see that you love it so much. I may have to bump it up my TBR some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle,

      If you have the first book you definitely need to read it. I LOVE this series! It is really intense, full of action, has amazing characters and has a wonderful story. I really hope you read it and that when you do you stop by to let me know what you thought of it. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!!!
      Danielle

      Delete